donderdag 13 januari 2011

Spring Sparkles

I don't known what it is but ever since the new year started i'm into springy things. Spring colors, spring flowers, spring outfits, spring make-up, spring everything!!
As is was surfing online i stumbled on this pic of Heidi Klum. She is one of the most natural beauty's in my opinion and this pic is really defining all i am feeling lately.

The pink blouse combined with the aqua pumps and jeans is defenately a great "claudy-combo"!
I will try to denie the urge to buy natural colored pumps this comming spring/summer season and step out of my comfort-zone and buy pink, aqua and red ones for a change....

Ahhh even though it's raining for days now and the river IJssel is about to overflow, i can't get spring out of my head, but oh well if it makes me feel better, it's a great solution to winterdepression!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten