woensdag 22 december 2010

www.boutiques.com

Finally,

Finally i started doing ish... I wanted to start blogging ages ago but something just held me back.
Now i created more than just thoughts. I started following other bloggers and i got bolder because of it.
It showed me to be just me and not be insecure but to start living and doing the things i like to do.
Which is sharing my feelings, thoughts and experiences on fashion, lifestyle and cosmetics.

I created my own boutique http://www.boutiques.com/lunr?storefront=&boutique_id=148158
In which i share my favourite items and items i am still saving for. Kind of my own moodboard.

I will be doing my exam to become a makeup artist in march 2011 so i will also blog about my experiences about that.

Soon i will take some outfit and makeup pictures to share with you.
For now i say Goodnight

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten